So it’s my turn to have been interview by not 1 but 2 different persons of interest. The first set of questions comes to by from Brad of Pointless Drivel. I invite you to check out his most hilarious blog. He has some great archived stuff, don’t forget that.
1.You read a lot. What do you have against TV? Right now it’s a cabinet. Oh, not against the TV, TV itself. This is just one girls opinion, but I think most people, “have done watched themselves into retardation”. There aren’t a lot of worthwhile shows that actually affect my life so I opt to stay away.
2.We’re both Pisces. As Pisces, we’re better than everyone else, right? Without a doubt we are the superior Zodialogical sign….I learned that on TV.
3.You recently cracked a rib by coughing. Come on; make up a more exciting reason than that! One night when I wasn’t watching TV, I was craving popcorn. I have been told that I make the VERY best popcorn on the planet. Really I do, I use fresh only the freshest ingredients and I wash it down with a glass of orange juice, nummers. I make my popcorn the old fashioned way, in a pan on the stove. I get out the pan, turn the burner on high, pour in the necessary amount of canola oil, sprinkle the bottom of the pan liberally with popcorn kernels and wait not so patiently for the kernels to start exploding. POP POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPITTYPOP. As the popcorn pops the yummy corn forces the lid off the pan, and as I transfer the still popping corn to the bowl an EXTREMLY hot kernel pops its way into my shirt via my low cut tank top. This is a VERY HOT HOT tidbit that launched itself into my shirt and has now singed both breasts because in my need to get away from that little hotty I’ve pressed my boobs together on the scorching pod. I grab at my shirt and force the kernel downward where it lands just above my navel where it again scorches my innocent flesh. I tug at the waist band of my sweats and the cinder makes its way to the floor where it proceeds to leave a burn mark in the linoleum. I’ve gyrated around so much that I’ve managed to hurt my rib, can you say pain? This is a true story, except for one thing….I really did hurt myself coughing.
4.You are a lot smarter than me, but I am a lot bigger. Why shouldn’t I push you down and take your lunch money? I’m saving my money for a new flatscreen TV?
5.When the alien overlords land on Earth and start herding us into the hamburger machines, what will be your case for them letting you live? I’m a pretend vegetarian and we don’t taste very good. Does George Bush even have a hamburger machine?
This set of questions is from Jeff at View from a Cloud, one of my very favorite blogs….give him a visit as well.
1.What did you do in Vegas that should have stayed in Vegas? Wow, that’s a tough one, maybe the stupid little nudey cards that we were collecting for some lesbian friends. I was definitely out numbered that day.
2. If you could own a B&B anywhere, where would it be? My Sweet Husband and I have literally been searching the entire free world for a place that we deem feasible for a bed and breakfast/event facility. Some days its upstate New York, other days it’s Great Britian. We have done google searches on every combination of old buildings for sale that we can think of for the past 4 years. We are at that stage we know more what we DON’T want rather than the DO side. Clear as mud eh? Any old buildings in St. Cloud in need of restoration?
3. What’s your favorite TV show at this time? I do not watch a lot of TV (see above) If there is one show that I want to remember when it’s on is
“My Name is Earl” Oddly enough I don’t find them painful to watch at all, I laugh out loud through the whole thing.
4. Beer or martini? Both, one in each hand. Now if that doesn’t make me sound like I have a drinking problem I don’t know what will.
5. If I could only visit one spot in WA, what would it be? Our house of course, and then after we visit for a while we’d pack everybody up and give you the grand tour of the whole state from rain forests to wine country and everything in between. Shall we get out our calendars?
Thanks guys this was fun….I’ll keep poking around for more people to interview or be interviewed by, so be on the look out.
Now if you want to play along here’s what you do.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEW MEME
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
This is the chain blog to end all chain blogs