My very sweet sister Gale has asked to interview me. Who should know me better than even my Sweet husband, but my sister. Afterall she is the one I went to war with, fought over books with, shadowed at high school, avoided at high school and truly respect now after all of those goofy things. I invite you to visit her blog, she’s got a doosey.
1. Ever thought about just letting your hair going natural? bah hah ha ha ha ha Uh, no, not ever! When I first read this question all I saw was a grey haired frizzy studded doofus with glasses and that took me right back to 7th grade, except for the grey part.
2. Ever been in a situation that could have compromised your standards? I’m gonna say no. I do not have a hard time getting out of a situation that some one more passive might agree too. I’ve been in what might be perfectly acceptable situations, when all of a sudden my Spidy senses kick in and I get up and leave. I do not put up with what might be uncompromising. NO, is an answer too.
3. Do you have any regrets? Only one, that I haven’t stayed with rowing. I love rowing and it was the one and only time I actually felt like an athlete. But rowing is a forgiving sport and would take me back in a minute OR 4 months when I can loose enough weight to fit in a boat.
4. What is the most daring thing you ever did? I am SO not a dare devil. I drive the speed limit. I go to bed before 10pm. I answer email. I answer voice mail. I look bothways when I cross the street. OK, I thought of one. When I was pulling out of a parking space today I didn’t buckle my seat belt until I was in the flow of traffic. oooooooooh!!!!
5. What are you afraid of? Be boring!